Indulge In – Kitchen Crew
We like to think we’re a pretty highly rated (check us out online) growing, kitchen based in Nottingham. We bring good food to customers, and do it consistently well. We want to be even better though. That’s why we’re looking for ambitious kitchen staff to join our small, but close knit team. Don’t worry we’re not after fine dining chefs! We’re into casual food!
This is a pretty versatile role, so you’ll get involved in a few different areas. Ideal for someone highly ambitious, wanting to rise through the ranks internally.
You show us you’re hungry to do well. And we’re certain you’ll learn at a rapid rate, getting real meaning from your work. We’re rooting for you to rise through the ranks.
What you’ll be doing
• Working hours are afternoon – evenings 5 days a week. We’ve got a number of shifts where you can select your own hours
• Cooking and preparing food orders
• Involved in food innovation / product development
• Ensuring all inventory is in stock and within date
• Ensuring kitchen and other areas are clean at all times
• Ensuring we’re always compliant with Environmental Health regulations
• Involved with any marketing campaigns
• At times working unsupervised, alone and at times having to take orders & payments from customers
• Any other ad-hoc tasks
Helps if you have the following
• An excellent attitude and committed to getting every and any job done properly
• Must be able to understand and adapt to the system we operate in our kitchen
• Able to take customer orders and follow instructions diligently
• Ambitious and willing to develop personally as we continue growing as a business.
• Ability to work unsupervised and at times handling payments
• Adaptable to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Helps if you have a CIEH Level 2 qualification
• Not a must, but helps to hold a driving license, with access to a vehicle, full insurance and GPS
Ready to Apply?
Stage 1: Fill out the form below by providing some basic details. You’ll then get an email to book a Kitchen visit
Stage 2: Book yourself onto a visit to our Kitchen at (59 Birrell Road, NG7 6LU). It’s important that you’ll be comfortable working for us and working in our kitchen.
Stage 3: (If required) A Final Interview and a brief “On the Job” exercise.
Interested? Please use the form below to apply